BetStars Deposit MethodsMaking the Most out of it
- Many different deposit methods to work with
- Getting familiar with deposit tools helps make it easier to join sportsbook
- Gamblers on BetStars can get up to $500 in bet protection
With so many different BetStars deposit methods to choose from getting started with a real money account is quick and easy to do. It takes only a few minutes to create a new account and beginning to play can happen as soon as a few more minutes after selecting a payment method to several hours or days after choosing a method. There are different methods for different people and getting familiar with the payment options will make it simpler to start up with the sportsbook and start playing.
The Perks of Playing at BetStars
BetStars is a top sportsbook founded by the company behind PokerStars, and the site is designed to be easy to join complete with the many BetStars deposit methods. With all those different methods to work with it’s fast and easy to get started wagering at the sportsbook. We go into detail about the many different deposit methods available down below, as well as how to make those initial deposits. New players will be happy to learn that deposits can be completed on mobile or the desktop version of the site, so everyone can really make a deposit and start playing easily.
Becoming a member of BetStars is the first step toward playing on the platform. Luckily, it’s an easy one. Forming a new account takes only moments and means putting in some basic details about your location, your age and basic identifying details that help the sportsbook figure out who you are. Once you take those steps, it’s easy to go through the deposit process and start wagering at the sportsbook for real money.
As a new member of BetStars it takes only moments to sign into the platform and to begin wagering. The site is simple to use and offers coverage for 13 different sports. It also gives gamblers a way to play using mobile devices, which is a major perk for sports bettors that like to place wagers while out at sports bars and in other public locations. For more details about what separated BetStars from the other online sportsbooks see our full BetStars review here.
A Basic Deposit Process
After becoming a member of BetStars, it’s time to use one of the many BetStars deposit methods to finalize the account and start wagering. Gamblers take their time choosing a deposit method until they find something they are comfortable with. Depending on the method selected it can take minutes, to hours, to days to complete the initial deposit and start playing at the sportsbook. Most gamblers look for faster methods so that they can play on the same day as they join the site. Below is an overview of completing that first deposit on the desktop platform or the mobile platform of the sportsbook. Though the process is nearly the same, there are some slight variations to know about when using one of the two methods below.
BetStars Desktop Deposit
- Visit the BetStars New Jersey website.
- Sign into your BetStars account using the “Log In” button
- Select “Cashier”
- Choose a deposit method and a deposit amount.
- Submit the deposit to finalize the process and start waiting for the money to go through.
BetStars Mobile Deposit
- Sign into the mobile app using your created ID and Password
- Select “Cashier” to open up the banking menus.
- Fill in the Advanced Profile Form if it hasn’t already been filled in before.
- Select “Deposit” and choose the desired method.
- Select a funding amount and approve the deposit transfer into your account.
No matter what sort of device you are using to access the BetStars platform, it’s quick and easy to complete a deposit into your account. Using one of the two checklists from up above you can fund your account and start playing online fast. To learn more about the BetStars mobile account and what it’s like gambling on the platform using a mobile device, see our BetStars app review.
The BetStars Deposit Methods
There are several different BetStars deposit methods to select from, and all these different methods make it simple to find an option that works well for you and to complete a deposit to get started wagering online. Gamblers should take some time to get familiar with the different deposit options and select the method that will work best overall.
Available Deposit Methods
- eChecks – Rapid bank deposits that send money from your bank account straight to BetStars.
- Skrill – An eWallet service that can fund BetStars in minutes for most users. It also serves as a withdrawal tool.
- PayPal – This user-friendly eWallet tool serves as a rapid deposit method and a withdrawal tool when looking to take money out fast.
- Neteller – Serves as a rapid deposit tool and is another eWallet method that works well with BetStars.
- PayNearMe – Fund your account with this method at a local convenience store. It’s simple and fast and works with cash.
- Credit or Debit – Both MasterCard and Visa are accepted as rapid deposit methods. Complete one card transaction to add money to your account.
- PokerStars Play+ Card – A special card that helps give serious players a more secure and rapid deposit method.
- Stars Transfer- Send money from PokerStars over to BetStars to fund a new account and to get started.
- Resorts Cage – Make a deposit or withdrawal from the physical sportsbook location in New Jersey. This is good for any sized deposit or withdrawal and is surprisingly rapid.
Between all the different deposit methods outlined above it’s simple to find something that will work well for you. Most gamblers can pick out a few different methods they are comfortable with, and they are surprised by how well they work when they go to make an initial deposit.
Get Up to $500 in Bet Protection
New players that complete their initial deposit into BetStars can unlock a powerful promotion on their very first wager. The promotion is high-value bet insurance that makes it possible to place a wager on an upcoming match and have that entire wager protected. If the insurance is in place on your initial wager and that wager doesn’t work out, the money you wagered will be paid back into your account as credit. This credit can then be used to wager on upcoming sport matches and utilized to win money once again.
There are no special requirements in order to unlock this special credit payout, other than placing a wager on a new account in a timely manner. There is no code to enter in to unlock this bonus offer. Gamblers that just get started at BetStars and place a wager will have a chance to unlocking this bonus offer. It’s important to note that the offer only triggers if the initial wager is unsuccessful. Players that win their first wager and then lose the next won’t be able to unlock the protection bonus at that time.
The credits paid out by BetStars also aren’t as good as real cash is. They can be used to place wagers on different sporting events, but they aren’t cashable, and even their winnings must meet playthrough requirements before they can be taken out of your account. Even with all these requirements the insurance offer is a good one that can make BetStars more welcoming to new players looking for a platform to wager on.
There are many different BetStars deposit methods to choose from and most gamblers can get started with the sportsbook easily enough. It’s important that new players get familiar with the different options and select one that they’re comfortable with. Once a method is selected getting started with the site is quick and easy to do and there is a whole host of special features and promotions available that make it a good site to be a member of.
Fund Your New Account Today
Joining BetStars is simple, and after looking over our short comparison chart there are some very clear reasons to start up an account at the sportsbook. We encourage new gamblers to take a look at the chart to see just what players have to gain by joining. Or gamblers can choose a deposit method and sign up for an account today. Doing so will get them up to $500 in bet protection as well as some exciting perks and ongoing rewards offers to enjoy.